Basic Guide to Samurize
Minimoose @ Neowin Forums has written a great guide for beginners to getting
started with creating your own samurize creations.
After reading his guide you can really explore the world of Samurize.
What is Samurize ?
Samurize is an advanced system monitoring and desktop enhancement engine for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista. IT professionals, overclockers, gamers and desktop modders alike use Samurize for system information, weather reports, news headlines and much much more. And best of all, Samurize is 100% free!
Samurize’s rich feature set includes:
• an unrivalled set of built-in meters (Disk utilization, CPU usage, network traffic, system temperatures…)
• ultimate customizing and skinning possibilities with no programming knowledge required
• monitoring your own computer or others over a network
• tiny memory footprint and CPU usage
• the first system monitoring tool with a true WYSIWYG editor
• full extensibility via scripts and plugins with a powerful plugin SDK/API
• minimal software requirements (no .NET or Service Packs necessary)
• multimonitor support
• many usage options (desktop, taskbar and clock clients, server outputting to XML or image formats, screensaver)
Samurize: The Only Limit Is Your Imagination.
Download Samurize: Here
Complete Guide Here: Basic Guide to Samurize
Visit this link for more detailed tutorials.
Link: Samurize.com – Tutorials
Check out these screenshots [droooooooooooooooools]
Link: Samurize.com – Screenshots
Thanks to his guide this is what i got as my end result.