FreeNAS 0.686 – FreeBSD based NAS
The second beta release of FreeNAS 0.686, a FreeBSD-based operating system providing free Network-Attached Storage (NAS) services, is available for testing: “FreeNAS 0.686b2 out!
Changes and bug fixes in this release:
- Set correct sysid when formating disks with FAT32 and ext2
- Enable user to set volume label when formating disk using ext2
- Refactor API for better maintenance and feature enhancement
- Upgrade PHPMailer to 2.0.0rc1 and PHP to 5.2.5
- Add GNU General Public License (GPL), GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), Apple Public Source License and PHP License text
- ‘dd’ destination disks and partitions during install process modify filechooser
- Fix XML parser bug when switching language enable usage of USB stick to store configuration in non-live CD scenario
See the complete changelog for more details.
Download: FreeNAS-i386-liveCD-0.686b2.iso (44.1MB).