Just started using TeraCopy free version and must say its a nice program to transfer
huge files from one location to another location , allows you to pause or skip any files
on the fly , also has error recovery , nice utility.
TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed.
Home Page: Tera Copy
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
Download: TeraCopy – Free for Home Users.
You can also buy a Pro version of the program that lets you do the following:
• Select files with the same extension/same folder
• Remove selected files from the copy queue
• Get free updates and priority support
• More features coming soon!
File Menu (Pro Version)