• Yamb is the acronym of Yet Another Mp4Box UI. In other words, this is a new graphical interface for mp4box using, a tool based on command lines which is a part of GPAC Framework. This GUI is mainly dedicated to Windows OS.
A graphical user interface for MP4Box, allowing to you create MP4 compliant files from a large range of supported files (AVI, H263/H264). Also does cutting and joining for MP4/M4A/M4V files.
• Yamb is able to create, split and join mp4 or 3gp files containing principally
– video streams with m4v, cmp, h264, 264, h263, 263 as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob, mp4, mov, ogg, qcp and 3gp files.
– audio streams with aac, amr, awb, evc, mp3, msv, vorbis as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob (mp2 only), mp4 and 3gp files.
– subtitles with srt (SubRip), ttxt (GPAC), sub (MicroDVD), idx/sub (VobSub) and xml (QuickTime TeXML) as input formats.
– chapters from text format (OGM or GPAC).
• Yamb can also extract some streams. In this case, this GUI is able to recover – a Video or Audio stream from avi files.
– a stream or an Audio/Vidéo track in a raw format.
– a stream or an Audio/Vidéo track in a new mp4 file.
– a visual track in avi file.
– subtitles as srt or ttxt output format.
– chapters as OGM text format.
• Yamb can retrieve some informations about different streams especially for mp4, m4v, mov, cmp, ogg, qcp and 3gp files. You can get this whether by a global way or for each tracks available.
• Yamb is also able to convert srt to ttxt subtitles format or ttxt to srt.
• Yamb has some other additional settings concerning language, tracks names, Pixels Aspect Ratio, etc…
• Yamb supports Unicode/UTF-8 completely.
• Yamb supports also tagging with mp4tags from mpeg4ip tools and AtomicParsley a very complete tagger dedicated to iTunes.
Input Files: AVI, MP4
Output Files: AVI, MP4
Download : Here