eBoostr™ allows you to use an additional drive (flash memory or hard disk) as another layer of performance-boosting cache for your Windows XP®. There is no need to purchase a Vista upgrade to get the benefits of the Vista’s ReadyBoost® technology. With the newly developed eBoostr™, the booting of your OS and applications startup get much faster thanks to the smart caching mechanism.
- Windows XP (32 and 64 bit support), Windows 2000, Windows 2003
- USB 2.0 port version or memory card reader
- Flash drive or memory card with at least 2.5 MB/sec random read speed
- Fixed incompatibility issues with some other software packages
- Load balancing mechanism improved
- Cache build process speed improved
- 8 new languages added: Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Esperanto, French, Hebrew, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil) and Serbian