Soundbase was created to fill a gap in the large amount of free and commercial mp3 players. We do not pretend to have the ultimate mp3 or audio solution, but it will most likely fit somewhere into your mp3 playing experience. As a player, as a tag editor or as an organizer. It will always give you a quick way of doing common tasks. Give it a try!
Soundbase uses the Microsoft® DirectShow® architecture. DirectShow provides high-quality capture and playback of multimedia streams. It supports a wide variety of formats, including MPEG Audio Layer-3 (MP3), OGG Vorbis (OGG), Monkey Audio (APE), and FLAC sound files. It automatically detects and uses audio acceleration hardware when available, but also supports systems without acceleration hardware.
- Easy load, edit and save ID3 tags
- Locate your songs into different databases
- Group your songs on any or multiple database fields
- Drag-and-Drop playlist creation, or play from the database
- Extended digital equalizer and DSP settings
- Rip your CD collection into ape/flac/ogg/mp3 files
- Burn your ape/flac/ogg/mp3 files onto CDs
- Organize your downloaded files into multiple databases
- Add and (animate) display album art to your albums
- Create your own cool looking skins, or use any of our skins
- Customize the look and features of dajukebox
- Easily handle 100.000s of songs, even with the remote control