– Starts with your recently launched items, so to launch one of these you won’t even have to search a bit.
– Indexes your start menu, desktop, documents and favorite websites, and can launch all these with just a few keystrokes.
– Finds web references, does web searches, looks up online encyclopedias, finds movie reviews.. and lots more.
– Advanced fuzzy search positions the most likely matches closest available.
– Can also serve as the Start Menu ‘Run’ option
– Universal Open With – Right click on any file in explorer and select nDroid. Select any application in nDroid and the file will open in that application.
– Though its interface is sleek, it doesn’t expend system resources on looking good. Its purpose is to find what you’re looking for, with minimal effort and do it fast. And that’s what it does.
– Though the memory used by nDroid is minimal, it can be used in Not-Always-Running mode. Here its launched by hotkey as needed, and exits right after launching an app.
– Calculator : Type a ‘?’ followed by a mathematical expression and nDroid calculates the answer.
– It supports plugins to extend its action and search capabilities.
– The default launch hotkey is Ctrl+Alt+Z or CapsLock+A. – Calculator : Type a ? followed by a mathematical expression and nDroid calculates the answer.
– Pressing Shift+Enter on any selection opens the application’s parent folder in explorer.
– Pressing Ctrl+Enter anytime runs the currently entered text as a full command just like the Start Menu ‘Run’ option. eg. type ‘regedit’ and press Ctrl+Enter
– To remove an item from recently used item list, press Ctrl+Delete.
– The settings can be edited by right clicking the system tray icon of nDroid.
Home Page : Link
Download : Link